What do the colors on the map mean?Air Quality Index (AQI)
If you would like more information about the AQI, check out the AirNow Air Quality Index page or the link for Idaho Department of Health and Welfare's "Community Guide for Staying Healthy during wildfire Smoke Events" below.
Fact sheets and information about the health effects of smoke, and how to protect yourself and your family.
IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND WELFARE
- Wildfire Smoke and Your Health:
CLEARWATER AIRSHED GROUP
- Protect Yourself From Wildfire Smoke
- Smoke from Agricultural and Forest Fires:
- Wildfire Smoke: A Guide for Public Health Officials:
- Planning Framework for Protecting Commercial Building Occupants from Smoke During Wildfire Events
US CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL
- Health Hazards from Smoke: https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/wildfires/smoke.html